POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boeing 737-like jet plane [~19KB Jpg] : Boeing 737-like jet plane [~19KB Jpg] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 05:23:07 EDT (-0400)
  Boeing 737-like jet plane [~19KB Jpg]
From: hughes, b
Date: 2 Dec 2002 22:31:36
Message: <3dec2598@news.povray.org>
Taking a flight to Seattle this Christmas so figured that was reason enough
for me to try and make a jet using bicubic_patch. First time I ever really
dealt with them this extensively, if you can call it that. Only hand-coding
from the POV editor with some CSG for the windows and engines. Not too hard
to do or I'd have never gotten this far.

Kept thinking someone else has done this before me, I know I sure haven't.
Hopefully I can get the parts to fit together better later, and use more
than just a single photo to model from. I think I'll try a 727 next.
--
Farewell,
Bob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'airlinerbicubicpatch.jpg' (14 KB)

Preview of image 'airlinerbicubicpatch.jpg'
airlinerbicubicpatch.jpg